Wine Country Daily Tours
All Wine Country Daily Bike Tours include a professional tour guide, Specialized bike and helmet, a farm-to-table lunch sourced from the Solvang Farmer's Market and local farms (with the exception of the “Decadent Cupcakes & Wine Tour”).
- A first-class experience with Santa Barbara County's premiere locally owned and operated bike tour operator since 2005.
- Professional cycling tour guide who is local, knowledgeable and an experienced cyclist.
- Farm-to-table lunch sourced from local farmer's market consists of a seasonal, heirloom organic salad, an artisanal charcuterie plate, fresh local fruit and a home made baguette.
- Complementary Olive Oil and Wine Tasting during tour.
- Choice of 2022 Specialized Sirrus hybrid bicycles. Carbon road and electric-assist bikes are also available. Bike fitting prior to start of tour.
- Daily Tours with lunch typically begin at 9:15am (Fri-Sun) and finishes at 2:30pm. Tours during the week (Mon-Thurs) begin at 10:15am. Wine & Cupcake Tour begins at 10:15am and finishes by 1:30pm. Intermediate and advanced tours may finish later depending on distances and terrain of ride.
- Support vehicle available for SAG support and to transport purchases
- Transportation to and from Santa Barbara to the Santa Ynez Valley Wine Country in one of our air conditioned shuttle vans. (min. 4 guests)