Wine Country Daily Tours
All Wine Country Daily Bike Tours include a professional tour guide, Specialized bike and helmet, a farm-to-table lunch sourced from the Solvang Farmer's Market and local farms (with the exception of the “Decadent Cupcakes & Wine Tour”).
- A first-class experience with Santa Barbara County's premiere locally owned and operated bike tour operator since 2005.
- Professional bike tour guide who is a local, knowledgeable and an experienced cyclist.
- Farm-to-table lunch sourced from local farmer's market consists of a baguette sandwich, seasonal, heirloom organic salad and delicious bakery fresh cookie. Upgraded premium lunch includes an artisanal charcuterie plate, risotto or local pasta salad with olive oil, sun-dried tomatoes & pine nuts, seasonal, heirloom organic salad, fresh local fruit and locally-made baguette. Vegan, vegetarian and gluten-free options available upon request. Premium lunch upgrade prepared by local chef subject to availability.
- Complementary Olive Oil and Wine Tasting during tour.
- Choice of 2022 Specialized Sirrus hybrid bicycles. Carbon road and electric-assist bike upgradeds are also available. Bike fitting prior to start of tour.
- Daily Tours with lunch typically begin at 9:15am (Fri-Sun) and finishes at 2:30pm. Tours during the week (Mon-Thurs) begin at 10:15am. Wine & Cupcake Tour begins at 10:15am and finishes by 1:30pm. Intermediate and advanced tours may finish later depending on distances and terrain of ride.
- Support vehicle available for SAG support and to transport purchases
- Transportation to and from Santa Barbara to the Santa Ynez Valley Wine Country in one of our air conditioned shuttle vans. (min. 4 guests). For groups of 12 or more guests, additional fee for chartered vehicle may be incurred.
Daily Cycling Tours
Distance: 10-15 miles, (options for additional mileage)
Level of Difficulty: easy
Terrain: flat to mostly flat
Distance: 18 to 30 miles
Level of Difficulty: easy to moderate
Terrain: flat with rolling hills
Distance: 35 to 50+ miles
Level of Difficulty: difficult to challenging
Terrain: variable with significant climbing and some steep gradients