TOUR POLICY & ADDITIONAL DETAILS
* Ability Legend:
Novice: Does not ride much or has not ridden in several years
- Intermediate: Rides semi-regularly or has good fitness
- Advanced: Rides regularly and has good cycling fitness
** Cancellation Policy
- Within 7-1 days prior to arrival, cancellation fee is 10% of total tour fees.
Depending on the hotel policy, additional fees may apply.
- Within 24 hours prior to arrival, cancellation fee is entire cost of hotel and 50% of total tour fees. (Late fee determined by specific hotel cancellation policy).
- Any fee collected may be applied to a future tour scheduled within 12 months of cancellation date.
Do I have to provide a credit card now?
- No, but we will not reserve your tour or book hotel rooms without a credit card. Hotel rooms are always subject to availability. You may submit this form without credit card information and call our office (888) 557-8687 to discuss payment information.
Do tours require a deposit?
- Yes. When payment is arranged, 10% of your total tour fees will be charged. The balance is due upon your arrival.
- When hotel rooms are booked, we will email you with your final tour itinerary for you to review as you prepare for your trip.
More Questions? Please see our Frequently Asked Questions page.
** Submit a Day Tour Request or call our office at 888-557-8687
** Submit a Multi Day Tour Request or you call our office at 888-557-8687
** Submit a Custom Tour Request or you call our office at 888-557-8687